25 Ağustos 2010 Çarşamba

Pre-Reading

I think that this book will be very interesting, and somewhat fun to read. Just by reading the back of the book I can understand that this will be a catching story (one of those that take you in, and make you lose track of time), and the book will be hard to drop. Personally, I like books like ''The Great Gatsby'' that talk about upper social classes, wealth, and the lives of the wealthy. On the back of the book it says ''Through the narration of Nick Carraway, the reader is taken into the... Jay Gatsby and the dark mystery which surrounds him.'' This long sentence creates curiosity in my mind and attracts me even more to the book, making me want to open the cover and start reading now. And that is exactly what I am going to do now.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder